Your “Inner Leader” by Robert Landau
Are you a leader in your life?
A leader envisions a task, and then goes about accomplishing that task in the best way they can. Motivational leadership happens when others watch a leader facilitating a task and admire the way they go about it and the results they’ve gotten.
Each one of us has an “Inner Leader”. It comes to the fore when we stand out of its way. It has everything to do with confidence and positivity. If you let your “Inner Leader” lead you in life, you will reach the finish line even before you realize that you’ve gotten there. Leadership is a part of your heartbeat, it’s a part of your breath and it’s who and what you are.
Here are seven easy-to-follow steps to life leadership:
- Believe there is a leader within you.
- Map out how you will get from A to Z for any task that requires leadership
- Believe you can get there
- Feel what it’s like already accomplishing the task even though it hasn’t happened yet
- Repeat step 4 as often as possible until the results are achieved
- Stand out of the way and let it happen
- Don’t worry about WHEN your goal will be achieved, just KNOW it will happen when it is supposed to.
Leading is something you came here to do. It’s your path, it’s your life, it’s your destiny. All you have to do is stand out of the way!
Dianne Durkin offers personal coaching services and leadership programs to guide individuals to tune into their “Inner Leader”. Contact Loyalty Factor today to schedule your coaching or training sessions. 603.334.3401
Source: RobertLandauMotivation.com, August 31, 2013